8.28.2010

My NEW Printer is HERE!!



and the first thing i printed were these FREE gift tags from http://littlepaperdog.blogspot.com/.

i need to learn how to link sites, maybe it will do it automatically! we'll see when this gets posted. I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow and i ALWAYS forget to get a card, actually i think cards are over rated, they normally always get tossed in the trash and i can't stand spending money on that stuff. i'm cheap. any who i had to call my brother to help set up my printer today, THANKS MATT! and thanks to Ichat. he could take over my computer and install it for me. he even printed the first page from his house miles away. awesome. So now i'm searching for blogs with free printables and so far this is what i've found...




so here's to happy printing!!!

No comments: