5.06.2008

pest control!

last night while i was brushing my teeth, Ben came into the bedroom and grabbed his pillow to pull back the covers. He may have screamed and i turned around to see what was going on, Bentley had jumped out of the way, and Ben had uncovered a HUGE BEETLE crawling on his pillow! and it was not john, paul, ringo, or George! believe me, i didn't want to crawl into bed last night, and it was hard not to think about the creepy crawlies crawling over me while sound asleep! luckily, to my knowledge, nothing crawled or creeped by my or over me all night, except for ben and the boys! HOWEVER! this morning as i was toasting my everything bagel, and spreading the yummy cream cheese over it, a spider crawled out and tried to kill me. i immediately called ben and told him we need to get an exterminator!

No comments: